November 20, 2015
The Stables at Bluemont Vineyard
Come join us for a Boot Scootin' good time at our 4th Annual Boots, Beer & BBQ to benefit The Loudoun Free Clinic!
* Local Foods
* Local Beers
* Silent Auction
* Live Music
* Best Boots contest, games and more...
* For a Great Cause... the patients!
Table Sponsorship (benefits included) or Individual Tickets for $85*
For more info email:
How It Works: The Drive for Charity is a day each year in which tolls collected on the Dulles Greenway are dedicated to local Loudoun charities and is very often the busiest day of the year on the roadway. The Dulles Greenway is proud to have contributed $294,500 in 2014 and $2,091,904.91 over the last nine years!
The Goal: The Drive For Charity will help LFC with efforts for our patients such as:
1. Antibiotics to treat acute infections for 100 patients
2. Two (2) Holter Monitors to record 24-hour heart rhythms for all of our patients
3. Inhalers to help treat asthma and enhance breathing for 50 patients
Why? Because we know you can help strengthen our ability to deliver unique, quality care to low-income residents of Loudoun County. This will positively impact the quality of life of our patients and for yourself as you give the gift of love through a powerful medication donation.
Let's GROOVE the night away!